WSD3 is now accepting Guest Teachers applications, click here: Online Application
Effective March 13, 2013, WSD3 will only accept substitute applications from those holding a certified teaching license with a 3 or 5 year substitute authorization.
- $100.00 per day for work Monday through Thursday,
- $110.00 per day for work on Friday.
- If a guest teacher works over 40 days, beginning the 41st day pay would be $120.00, or over 15 consecutive days in a long-term situation, in the same position, the per day pay is $120.00.
Please contact Cheri Smith, at (719)391-3015 or via email email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
- Demonstrates effective organizational, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrates punctuality and good attendance.
- Complies with all safety policies, practices and procedures, including proper use of equipment.
- Reports all unsafe conditions/activities to supervisor, Human Resources or Risk Manager.
- Demonstrates aptitude and interest for the work to be performed.
- Follows appropriate district policies and procedures.
- Meets deadlines.
- Demonstrates confidentiality as related to job.
- Develops and maintains professional working relations with other district employee.
Terms of Employment - Nothing contained in this job description is intended to create any contractual obligations on the part of the substitute teacher or the school district. Substitute teachers have the right to terminate their associations with the school district, with or without reason, and the school district retains the same right.
Last Updated: 1/13/17