To request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents and posted online. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.
- Visit www.peachjar.com
- Click SIGN UP
- Select the "Program Provider" account type.
- Upload your flyer for approval.
Your flyer will be automatically submitted to the district office. District staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the standards below. Peachjar charges a fee for this service that is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school.
Widefield School District 3 will evaluate the educational value of the materials or advertisements, the age or maturity of students in the intended audience, and whether the materials or advertisements support the mission and vision of the district.
Flyers from outside community organizations that may be approved include:
- Information from non-school-sponsored youth sports and recreation activities offered in/to our community
- Information from municipal, government agencies in our community that are not political in nature.
- Community organizations providing educational or enrichment services that may directly benefit WSD3 students.
Flyers will not be approved if they are defamatory, obscene, or a solicitation in nature; if the literature promotes alcohol, tobacco, or drug use, or it is likely to cause a substantial disruption to the educational process/environment.
WSD3 does not endorse any particular group that distributes literature through Peachjar.