The District Accountability Advisory Committee (DAAC) works to enhance communication with the school district and community by providing guidance and counsel to the Widefield School District 3 Board of Education (BOE) on matters related to budget, improvement priorities, and student achievement.
If you are interested in being a member of DAAC, please contact Bryn Briscoe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming DAAC Meetings: (all are at 6:00 p.m.)
- February 12 - Venetucci Elementary (gym)
- March 2 - S.A. Wilson (gym)
- April 6 - Talbott STEAM Innovation School (gym)
- May 4 - Webster Elementary (gym)
- September 7, 2023 - S.A. Wilson (gym)