The purpose of this page is to provide educational, health, and community resources regarding COVID-19. Widefield School District 3 (WSD3) will update this page frequently with new information as it becomes available. All parent communications are below under "Announcements."
NEW!! Governor Jared Polis announced the suspension of in-person learning across our state through April 30, 2020. As you know, we will begin our distance learning tomorrow, Thursday April 2.
- April 1, 2020 - Gov. Extends Suspension of In-Person Learning until April 30
- March 26, 2020 - Distance Learning
- March 26, 2020 - Internet Access
- March 19, 2020 - Family Resources & Preparation for Closure
- March 18, 2020 - Governor's Orders to Extend School Closure
- March 16, 2020 - COVID19 Update: Travel & Key Messages
- March 13, 2020 - Meal Distribution
- March 12, 2020 - El Paso County School Districts Closure
- March 12, 2020 - Absences
- March 10, 2020 - COVID19 Notification
- February 27, 2020 - Coronavirus Preparedness Planning