Welcome to Widefield! Our mission is for every child to learn, grow, and achieve....every day!
Registration for new students (preschool through high school) is completed online. Prior to registering preschool students online, parents must call (719) 391-3375 to check space availability and be put on our waiting list. Returning students that completed the previous school year, do not need to be in the application.
FYI on student registrations:
- If your child is new to Widefield School District, you must register online.
- Transportation information on 2022-2023 bus routes.
- If your child has been enrolled in WSD3 Preschool at North, Webster, or Grand Mountain and will be attending kindergarten for the 2022-2023 school year, you do NOT need to re-register
- The student must be 5 years old on or before October 1st to enroll in Kindergarten. For questions, please reference policy JFAA Admission of Pupils Who are Legal Residents of District 3
Prior to registering preschool students online, parents must call (719) 391-3375 to check space availability and be put on our waiting list. Once you have been notified that your child has a slot in the WSD3 Preschool Program for the upcoming school year, please then register your student online. Returning WSD3 Preschool students do NOT register online.
- When does school start?
- Where can I find the student calendar?
- What are the student online learning options?
- Do I need to re-register my students that completed the previous school year?
- Do I need to complete a separate on-line registration for each student?
- When will my application be approved or denied?
- When will schedules appear in the Inﬁnite Campus Parent Portal?