WELCOME TO TEACHING LEARNING RESOURCE SERVICES
TLRS does not offer any GED type support. This is an incorrect listing in Google. Please do not contact us about GEDs.
What does the TLRS do to help staff and students?
- lends equipment, such as: projectors, cameras, sound systems, Makerspace kits, etc. on a short-term basis
- trains teachers to use district equipment, media and/or software
- supports the district library system and promotes information literacy
- lends professional materials on integrating information literacy and technology into the curriculum
Where is the TLRS?
We are located at 930 Leta Dr. across the parking lot from the District Administration Building. We are in the southwest corner of S.A. Wilson Center. We are on the west side of S.A. Wilson. We are the first door you see. So please feel free to drop by and see what we have to offer.
What are the hours for the TLRS?
The TLRS is open from 7:00 AM to 4:30 PM. Call ext. 3077 to request media or equipment. Call ext. 3078 to arrange for technical assistance or training.
Who works at the TLRS?
- Danielle Higney (3077)
- Tyler Ronde (3077)
- Terri Brungardt (3078) - District Media Specialist
- Email: email@example.com