- BUS ROUTES (New route information will be available 8/5/19, please check back at that time)
- HERE COMES THE BUS
- PERMISSION PROCEDURES TO RIDE A DIFFERENT BUS
- SCHOOL BUS SAFETY
- SPECIAL EDUCATION TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION
Welcome to Infofinder
Infofinder allows you to easily look up your child's bus route information. Check out Infofinder for the most up to date information for the 2019-2020 school year.
Please read the directions first to help make your search easier:
- Select: CO
- Select: Widefield School District 3
- Please enter your full address
- Use the following standard abbreviations:
- Ave = Avenue
- Blvd = Boulevard
- Bnd = Bend
- Cir = Circl
- Cres = Cresent
- Ct = Court
- CV = Cove
- Hw = Hollow
- Ln = Lane
- Pass = Pass
- Pkwy = Parkway
- Pl = Place
- Plc = Place
- Plz = Plaza
- Rd = Road
- Sq = Square
- Str = Street
- Ter = Terrace
- Trl = Trail
- Xing = Crossing
- Input your Zip Code
- Selecting a grade is optional. If a grade is selected, only the school that includes that grade will be returned.
- Click Search.
- Click on the My Schools tab to view the school(s) that service your address.
*If your search contains multiple results, click on the address that is the closest match to your street name and zip code.
If you have further questions, please contact us at 719-391-3540
HERE COMES THE BUS APP
“Here Comes the Bus,” a free app for students and parents to get real-time information on bus arrivals, locations, and much more!
WHAT'S ON THE APP?
Location of your child’s bus on a map
Scheduled and an actual bus arrival times at home and school
Student can scan data including bus number, time and location of scan
Push and email alerts when: Bus has entered radius of around the home stop, Bus has been substituted, Student has scanned on and off the bus, including bus number, time & location
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
1. Open this the Here Comes The Bus page in your web browser
2. Choose a Username, Password, and enter School Code: 74956
3. Once signed in, add student(s) by going to the “My Account” tab, scroll down to “My Student,” and click add.
4. Enter student(s) name and ID #.
5. Once student(s) have been added, you can set parameters on how you’d like to be notified under the “Notifications” tab.
“Here Comes the Bus” can be downloaded for free in the iTunes or Google play stores.
Assistant Operations Manager
Special Education Transportation Lead
We know at Transportation that on occasions, your child may need to ride a different bus home. Here are the proper procedures to ensure your child can access a different bus if needed. This is the only way a child is permitted to get on another bus.
You must contact either our Assistant Manager at 719-391-3549 or our Dispatcher at 719-391-3541. Thank you.