- Community Events
September 24, 2022
Join us for the "One District, Many Voices" District Parade on Saturday, September 24th. The parade starts at 10:30 a.m. and typically lasts an hour. The parade is a time honored tradition that begun in the 1980s.
Here is the parade route:
- Parade heads west on Fontaine Blvd. from the Big R parking lot
- Travels north on Security Blvd.
- Turns east (right) on Main Street
- Turns right (east) on Widefield Drive
- Takes second north (left) on Widefield Drive
- Takes first east (right) on Norman
**Road closures will take place along the parade route, please be advised and plan accordingly.**
Join us after the parade for the rivalry football game between Mesa Ridge and Widefield is at 1 p.m. at CA Foster Stadium. Tickets are $3 adults, $2 students and senior citizens.