- President - Connie Cooper
- Vice President - Dreama Kircher
- Secretary - Marisa Honeycutt
- Treasurers - Nikki Rose and Sarah Clay
- 8/17 - Boohoo/Yahoo Breakfast for KG parents (8 am)
- 9/11 1st PTO meeting of the year (6:30 in the library); BACC mtg @ 5:30 pm
- 9/13 - FUNd Run Kick - off assembly
- 9/22 - Community Parade and MRHS vs. WHS football game
- 9/28 - FUNd Run (all day) students run during specials times, please check with their teacher.
- 10/26 FUNd Run Finale
- 10/26 - Monster Mash Dance (6-8 pm)
- 2/22 - Winter Dance (6-8 pm)
- 5/6 thru 5/10 Staff Appreciation Week
- 05 ? Field Day....TBA
Meetings will be held the second Tuesday of each month at 6:30 pm in the library. December and May are the exceptions. (TBA)
The best way to find out about volunteer opportunities is to come to the monthly meetings and/or get your name and e-mail address on our E-mail Blast List by sending your info to email@example.com. This is a “no obligation” list and is simply an effective way for us to communicate what is happening throughout the school year.
FUNd RUN - The ONLY Fundraiser
Our biggest event of the school year is the FUNd Run It is held each year in the fall. We have had great success in prior years, so this will be THE ONLY FUNDRAISER OF THE ENTIRE SCHOOL YEAR. We have a school wide FUNd Run kick-off assembly to explain to the students what it is all about. Look for info to come home with your student in the fall.
HOW FUNDRAISING MONEY IS SPENT
The money we raise each year is used to support various events and activities including: the Monster Mash Blast, the Winter Dance, the quarterly Renaissance programs, an annual scholarship to a MRHS graduate, activity bus funding, class field trips/projects, gifts and rewards to students and staff, and more. Our fundraising efforts have also allowed us to provide the following gifts to Webster over the last several years:
- approximately $23,000 in classroom technology upgrades
- adjustable basketball backboards with breakaway goals for the gym
- tether balls and poles for the playground
- traversing wall in the gym
- kindergarten playground equipment
- computer lab funding
- books for the library
- outside benches
- school mascot costume
- custodial staff equipment
- cold laminator
Together we can do great things for our kids. Please join us.