Yearbooks are on SALE for $55.00 until October 19, 2017!
(The Price will go up starting October 20th, so buy your Yearbook now for the best price.) You can purchase your book on-line at https://yearbookforever.com or through Mrs. Galaydick and the Yearbook Staff.
All Baby Ads are DUE: October 20, 2017Baby Ads Submitted Online: DUE October 20, 2017
(You can submit your Ad online or to Mrs. Galaydick)
1. Go to the following Website: https://yearbookforever.com
2. Select “Buy Senior Ad”
3. Select the design choice that you prefer and follow the steps as directed
Baby Ads Submitted To Mrs. Galaydick: DUE October 27, 2017 (There is an additional $5 fee for this option)
1. Bring in your photos and message with your full name attached.
2. The Yearbook Staff will create the Ad for you. Remember that each Ad is limited by the size you purchase, number of pictures you submit, and amount of characters you write. We will do our best to include everything but we may need to make adjustments.
3. All baby pictures will be return after the Ads have been completed (this will be in second semester).
Remember that all images are subject to review by the Yearbook Staff. Please only submit photos that are in focus, as large as possible, and school appropriate.
Pricing for Baby/Recognition Ads
1/8 of a page
1/4 of a page
See Mrs. Galaydick or a Yearbook Staffer for More Information.
The following document contains all information about this year's policies regarding Ads, Senior Photos, Obituaries, Book Sales, Portraits, Distribution, Aurasma, Yearbook Content, and the yearbook staff.
I encourage everyone to read and understand the policies surrounding the production of this publication.
Frequently Asked Questions
When Are Senior Photos Due? All Senior Photos are DUE On-line by October 20th, 2017 or in-person by October 27th, 2017.
What Are The Requirnments for Senior Photos?
All senior photos MUST follow these rules to be placed in the Yearbook—should any of these rules be violated then your photo can be rejected. This means that we will either (1) use your class mug shot picture or (2) you will not be represented in the Senior Section. You may submit your photos on-line, e-mail them, or bring a photo to Mrs. Galaydick. Please include your given name when submitting.
- Make sure this picture is as large as possible (over 1 megabyte preferably 4x6).
- All pictures must be school appropriate (e.g. in compliance with school dress code policy) – low-cut shirts, see through, etc., are not acceptable. All pictures are subject to review. When in doubt, check with school administration. *Remember No Bs!*
- You should be the only person in the photo.
- No blurry or out-of-focus photos!
How Do I Submit Senior Photos?
- Personally bring a photo (4x6) to Mrs. Galaydick (Room #119 or Room #121)
- E-mail your photo to: email@example.com (Include your name and make sure the picture is a large jpeg image)
When Are We Voting For Senior Superlatives: (October 2-5, 2017) This will be done during your Advisory class. More information will be available on KMRG.