Career Start (formerly AVP) Information
1. You must be going to the 12th grade to be considered for Career Start.
2. You must be able to provide your own transportation to PPCC.
3. MRHS will pay tuition and students will pay for fees in certain subject areas. Most programs do not cost the student money.
4. You must commit to the entire school year for Career Start. (2 semesters)
5. Student will receive high school and college credit.
6. Career Start classes are in the morning on the PPCC campus. You will return to MRHS for afternoon classes.
7. Listen for KMRG announcements in late January.
8. For more information, talk to Ms. Shea at MRHS or the PPCC Counselors.