Mesa Ridge Counseling Center Mission Statement
Promote emotional health, interpersonal skills, physical development, and academic success in a setting where culture sensitivity, transition issues, and family support are integral.
Absences and Homework
- Homework can only be requested from the Counseling Center if students are absent for three consecutive days.
- It takes 24 hours to process the homework request and collection, so please call prior to the third day of absence.
- We STRONGLY recommend that all students find a buddy (and phone number) in each of their classes to contact for information about their common homework.
- Also, contact their teachers.
Total credits - 48
16 Elective Credits
32 Required Credits
* 8 credits (4 years) English
* 6 credits (3 years) Math
* 6 credits (3 years) Science
2 credits Biology
2 credits Earth/Geology
2 credits Physical/Chemistry
* 7 credits (3 1/2 years) Social Studies
1 credit Soc Stud 9
1 credit Geography
2 credits World History
2 credits American History
1 credit American Gov't
* 2 credits P.E.
* 1 credit Health
* 2 credits(1 year)Fine Arts/Foreign Language
Sharon Smith - A-F Alphabet, 719-391-3628, firstname.lastname@example.org
Nicole Young - Faculty Leader, G-J Alphabet, College Info, 719-391-3627, email@example.com
Marta Schmuki - K-Q Alphabet, 719-391-3629, firstname.lastname@example.org
Regina Shea - R-Z Alphabet, AVP Coordinator, 719-391-3630, email@example.com
Geri Nance - Secretary, 719-391-3631, firstname.lastname@example.org
Update Contact Information with our Registrar
Call Ms. Zander at 719-391-3625 to update your contact information!
It is the law that 18 year old males must register with the selective service.