This page is designed to inform the Widefield Corps of Cadets and the general population of Upcoming Events, Time and Dates, and our activities as a unit.NJROTC upcoming eventsCadets after the Grinnell Road Cleanup.
5- Community Opportunity CG 1700
7- Sanctuary CG 1800 (Meet at 1530)
8- Fillmore Bridge CG 1030 (Meet at 0900)
11- Staff Meeting 0800
18, 20, 22 Drill Practices
23-30 NorthWest Leadership Academy
25-29 Rocky Mountain Youth Leadership Conference
2, 6, 16, 18, 20, 30 Drill Practices
4- Color Guard 0800 (Meet at 0700); Color Guard 1500 (Meet at 1400)
8-14 Monrose Leadership Academy
Uniform of the Week
Commanding Officer: C/ Senior Chief Petty Officer Rael, Alexandra
Command Master Chief: C/ Chief Petty Officer White, Christopher
Executive Officer: C/ Senior Chief Petty Officer Paddack, Emily
Operations Officer: C/ Petty Officer First Class Sabisch, Matthew
Supply Officer: C/ Petty Officer First Class Guthrie, Savannah
Administrative Officer: C/ Petty Officer Third Class Baker, Ethan
First Platoon Commander: C/ Seaman Apprentice LaMendola, Joel
First Platoon Chief: C/ Petty Officer First Class Vigil, Karissa
Second Platoon Commander: C/ Seaman Apprentice Hernandez, Riley
Second Platoon Chief: C/ Petty Officer Second Class Hodson, John
Orders to the Sentry
1. Take charge of this post and all government property in view.
2. Walk my post in a military manner, keeping always on the alert, and observing everything that takes place within sight or hearing.
3. Report all violations of orders I am instructed to enforce.
4. Report all calls from any post more distant from the Guardhouse or Quarterdeck than my own.
5. Quit my post only when properly relieved.
6. Receive, obey, and pass on to the sentry who relieves me, all orders from the Commanding Officer, Command Duty Officer, Officer of the deck, and all Officers and Petty Officers on the watch only.
7. Talk to no one except in the line of duty.
8. Give the alarm in case of fire or disorder.
9. Call the officer of the deck in any case not covered by instruction.
10. Salute all officers and all colors and standards not cased.
11. Be especially watchful at night and during the time for challenging, challenge all persons on or near my post, and allow no one to pass without proper authority.
Team Practice Times
Drill Team- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 0545 to 0700
Rifle Team- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1500-1600
Academic Team- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1445-1530
Physical Fitness Team- Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays 1500-1600
Orienteering Team- Wednesdays from 1500-1600
UXT- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 0545-0700
Color Guard - After school Mondays for B and C teams 1500-1600, and after school Fridays for D and E teams 1500-1600
Flag Detail- Every morning at 0630 and Afternoon 1445
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact Cadet Sandoval at email@example.com.If you have any relatives that graduated from Widefield High School and are currently in the Armed Forces please email or bring a photo of them to us in Major's Room (room 125) or email us at the above email, Please include their name, rank, and year they graduated.