This page is designed to inform the Widefield Corps of Cadets and the general population of Upcoming Events, Time and Dates, and our activities as a unit.NJROTC upcoming events
Color Guard team for the Honoring the Brave Color Guard
23- Retirement USN Captian Stationed at Peterson AFB
23- Girls BB CG 1800
24- Boys BB CG 1800
27- NHS Assembly
3-Drill Meet at Fountain Fort Carson
9- Military Ball
15-17- Colorado CG
Uniform of the Week
Navy Service on Thursday
Chain of Command
Commanding Officer: C/ Lieutenant Junior Grade Rosenbaum, Alexzander
Command Master Chief: C/ Chief Petty Officer Lowenstein, Dylan
Executive Officer: C/ Lieutenant Junior Grade Rosack, Theodore
Operations Officer: C/ Ensign Large, Jonathan
Supply Officer: C/ Chief Petty Officer Rael, Alexandra
Administrative Officer: C/ Chief Petty Officer Paddack, Emily
First Platoon Commander: C/ Petty Officer First Class Sheets, Anthony
First Platoon Chief: TBA
Second Platoon Commander: C/ Petty Officer First Class Sabisch, Matthew
Second Platoon Chief: C/ Seaman Apprentice Hernandez, Riley
Orders to the Sentry
1. Take charge of this post and all government property in view.
2. Walk my post in a military manner, keeping always on the alert, and observing everything that takes place within sight or hearing.
3. Report all violations of orders I am instructed to enforce.
4. Report all calls from any post more distant from the Guardhouse or Quarterdeck than my own.
5. Quit my post only when properly relieved.
6.Receive, obey, and pass on to the sentry who relieves me, all orders from the Commanding Officer, Command Duty Officer, Officer of the deck, and all Officers and Petty Officers on the watch only.
7. Talk to no one except in the line of duty.
8. Give the alarm in case of fire or disorder.
9. Call the Officer of the deck in any case not covered by instruction.
10. Salute all Officers and all colors and standards not cased.
11. Be especially watchful at night and during the time for challenging, challenge all persons on or near my post, and allow no one to pass without proper authority.
Team Practice Times
Drill Team-Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 0545 to 0700
Rifle Team-Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1500-1600
Academic Team- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1445-1530
Physical Fitness Team- Tuesdays and Thursday 1500-1600
Orienteering Team- Wednesdays from 1500-1600
UXT- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 0545-0700
Color Guard - After school Mondays for B and C teams 1500-1600, and after school Fridays for D and E teams 1500-1600
Flag Detail-Every morning at 0630 and Afternoon 1445
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact Cadet Peterson at email@example.com or Cadet Withrow at firstname.lastname@example.orgIf you have any relatives that graduated from Widefield High School and are currently in the Armed Forces please email or bring a photo of them to us in Major's Room (room 125) or email us at the above email, Please include their name, rank, and year they graduated.