Welcome to Widefield High School!
Home of the Gladiators!
Check Here Frequently for Counseling Center Announcements!
- 2018-2019 Course Registration Guide
- 2019-2020 Course Registration Guide
- College In Colorado
- HERFF JONES For Graduation Announcements, Cap & Gown, Class Rings
- NAVIANCE (FACULTY & STAFF)
- Odysseyware Online Classes Log In
- Simple Dollar
- 2018-2019 Scholarship List
ATTENTION ALL JUNIORS!
ZAPS SAT TEST-PREP SEMINAR
In this five-hour SAT seminar, your student will get to:
- Learn tips to improve scores in all subtests
- Practice strategies to eliminate wrong choices
- Take short practice tests that mirror the real test experience
- Reduce test anxiety and gain confidence
- Receive extensive materials for home practice
Reserve your space today! Seminar fee is: $89.00
ZAPS SAT Test-Prep Seminar
Hosted at Widefield High School
Saturday, March 23, 2019
9:00am to 3:00pm
Register at: www.doorwaytocollege.com or call 877-927-8378WSD#3 SUMMER JOBS!Earn Extra Money During the Summer Months! Widefield School District 3 Facilities Department is hiring summer grounds crew workers. 40 hour weeks. All interested persons must be 17 years of age and possess a valid Colorado driver's license. All interested persons must submit an application online at wsd3.org. Select Departments, Human Resources, Applitrack, choose internal or.HERFF JONES - ANNOUNCEMENT ORDERS ARE IN! DELIVERY ON MARCH 20!!
A Herff Jones representative will be in the lower commons during lunch on Wednesday, March 20, 2019, to distribute your announcement orders. Cap and gown orders will be delivered during the first week of May. You may still visit www.yourgrad.com to check your order status and make payments. Their local office number is 719-573-1234 if you have questions. YOU WILL NEED A PHOTO ID TO PICK UP YOUR ORDER!
- IF YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS DELIVERY DATE AND YOUR ORDER IS PAID IN FULL, HERFF JONES WILL LEAVE YOUR ANNOUNCEMENT ORDER IN THE COUNSELING CENTER. YOU CAN SEE MRS. ABEYTA TO PICK UP YOUR ORDER. YOU WILL NEED A PHOTO ID TO PICK UP YOUR ANNOUNCEMENTS.
YOUNG ADULT JOB FAIRPikes Peak WorkForce Center is hosting a Young Adult Job Fair for teens and young adults (16-24) on Wednesday, April 10, 2019, from 12:15pm to 4:30pm at the Southeast Armed Services YMCA on 2190 Jet Wing Drive, Colorado Springs, CO, 80916. Since this is not a WHS activity, you will have to have your parent contact the attendance office to excuse you to attend the job fair during school hours.
HOMEWORK HELP FOR U.S. SERVICE MEMBERS & CHILDREN
Military life comes with many challenges - education should not be one of them. Tutor.com/mility is funded by the U.S. department of Defense and Coast Guard Mutual Assistance to provide on-demand online tutoring at no cost to eligible students.
HOMEWORK HELP <<< Click hereCHECK OUT THIS VIDEO ABOUT THE MiLL!!
The Manufacturing Industry Learning Lab (MiLL) is located in Widefield School District 3 in Colorado Springs, Colorado. The MiLL houses a woods manufacturing, cabinet finishing, and construction program for high school students. It utilizes the CTE Woods Manufacturing Curriculum. This curriculum was developed by Dean Mattson (WMIA Education Award 2013) and formalized in conjunction with the Peyton School District. Education at the MiLL focuses on lean manufacturing using the latest woods technology to develop work ready employees for the woods industry. Learn more at themillco.org. Video produced by AJ Kievenaar - 4PD Passion Driven.
MiLL Video <<Click Here!