High School Credit Recovery
Welcome to Credit Recovery:
The Opportunities Never Stop
Spring 2023- Register by 2/1/2023
Summer 2023- Register by 5/31/2023
Students must have their own access to internet and computers are NOT provided.
Spring session starts 2/6/23 and ending on 4/10/23 with orientation in the WHS Library at 3:45pm on 2/6/23.
*you will meet your teacher(s) and take your class pre-test. Plan on being here for about 45 mins PER class you are signed up for. You will not have access to start your class(es) until you attend orientation!
Contact your guidance counselor now!
Need to make up failed credits? Credit Recovery runs year round in WSD3; one session in the fall and one in the spring, and one in the summer. See your guidance counselor for a Credit Recovery Application today!
- Basic information:
- Cost: $100 per course. We accept credit card payments, cash or checks.
- Courses: core subjects; see registration form for complete list
- Restrictions: max of two courses per session; only classes already taken and failed
- Time: 8 weeks per course; one semester credit available
* we are not accepting out of district students at this time.