MRHS Counseling Center Mission Statement
Promote emotional health, interpersonal skills, physical development, and academic success in a setting where culture sensitivity, transition issues, and family support are integral.
Summer Credit Recovery 2019
If you need to make up a core class, you can sign up to take credit recovery. The classes are completed online. There is a mandatory meeting orientation held at Widefield High School on June 3rd.
When: June 3rd - July 28th
Cost: $100 per class (2 class maximum)
Forms can be picked up at MRHS in the Counseling Center, and must be signed by a counselor and a parent/guardian.
Registration form and payment need to be turned into Ms. Müller in the front office by 3:00pm on May 30th. (No exceptions!) Please refer to the following link for further details: https://www.wsd3.org/Page/149
AP Exam dates
The AP exam schedule for 2018-2019 school year is from May 6th to May 17th.
Absences and Homework
- Homework can only be requested from the Counseling Center if students are absent for three consecutive days.
- It takes 24 hours to process the homework request and collection, so please call prior to the third day of absence.
- We STRONGLY recommend that all students find a buddy (and phone number) in each of their classes to contact for information about their common homework.
- Also, contact their teachers.
Total credits - 48
16 Elective Credits
32 Required Credits
* 8 credits (4 years) English
* 6 credits (3 years) Math
* 6 credits (3 years) Science
2 credits Biology
2 credits Earth Science/Geology
2 credits Physical Science/Chemistry
* 7 credits (3 1/2 years) Social Studies
1 credit Soc Studies 9
1 credit Geography
2 credits World History
2 credits American History
1 credit American Government
* 2 credits P.E.
* 1 credit Health
* 2 credits Fine Arts or Foreign Language
* Students must pass a Competency Test
(beginning Class of 2021)
Sharon Smith - A-E Alphabet, AP Contact, 719-391-3628, firstname.lastname@example.org
Nicole Young - F-J Alphabet, Faculty Leader, 719-391-3627, email@example.com
Marta Schmuki - K-Q Alphabet, 719-391-3629, firstname.lastname@example.org
Regina Shea - R-Z Alphabet, Child Abuse, 719-391-3630, email@example.com
Stacie Tutton - Secretary, 719-391-3631, firstname.lastname@example.org
Carl Burgess - College and Career, 719-391-3642, email@example.com
Devon Burnore - Military and Family Life Counselor, 719-367-1409, firstname.lastname@example.org
Update Contact Information with our Registrar
Call Ms. Zander at 719-391-3625 to update your contact information!
It is the law that 18 year old males must register with the selective service.